- 3/4 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 1/4 cups of Brown Sugar
- 5 tablespoons of Butter
- 2 tablespoons Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 cup of Pistachios
- 3/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup of Water
- 2 1/4 teaspoons of Water
- Take 2 tbsp of your butter and grease up a 12×18 inch pan generously.
- Grab a small sauce pan and add to it your syrup, the 3 cups of water and the brown sugar. Attach a candy thermometer and start to boil the mixture.
- When the mixture hits 275 degrees, add in the remaining 3 tbsp of butter and let it melt in.
- Mix together the salt, vanilla, baking soda, and the 21/4 tsp of water. Once the brittle hits 300 degrees, turn the heat off and stir in the mixture quickly. Add in your pistachios and cranberry and stir them in.
- Now you'll spread your mixture out across your pan and allow it to cool completely.