- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz tub whipped topping
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 lb of key limes, juiced
- 2 TSP Key Lime Zest
- 16 whole graham crackers
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Juice and zest limes. In a large bowl, add cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar, vanilla extract lime zest and juice together.
- With a stand or electric mixer, whip ingredients together till fluffy and thoroughly incorporated.
- Lay 8 graham crackers on the baking sheet. Scoop out filling equally onto each graham cracker. If the filling spills over the edges a little, that is fine.
- Top each sandwich with another graham cracker to compete each sandwich.
- Place in freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving. You can leave in the freezer in a plastic bag for up to 3 days.