- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 sprig of fresh basil, chopped
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- olive oil
- Stir your eggs together in a bowl with the pepper making sure to break the yolks.
- Heat a pan to medium-high and pour enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Pour your egg into the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the egg stops bubbling and begins to solidify.
- Flip the egg over and heat the other side until it is cooked through.
- Place on your plate. Add your toppings and enjoy!