These foil french bread pizzas made with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick are perfect for any family dinner! Crispy, cheesy, and delicious, your family won’t be able to resist coming back for seconds!
If you love homemade pizza, then you must try these sliders, these pepperoni rolls, or even this fantastic dessert pizza. Try them all out, and you will realize that the most challenging part is picking your favorite!
Reynolds Wrap® Foil French Bread Pizzas
I am excited to partner with Reynolds Wrap® for this past. You all know how much I love an easy and delicious dinner recipe! These Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil French bread pizzas are the absolute best! When you place the foil around the bread, it makes the outside so crispy! Plus, the cheese and toppings are so flavorful that you will savor every bite. This pizza is convenient because you make it and freeze it ahead of time, so no more store-bought frozen pizzas for you! You can just pop them in the oven when you are ready to eat. In less than 15 minutes, you have a kid-friendly meal on your table! The Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil won’t stick to your food, so it is my go-to for all of my foil meals. It also makes clean up a breeze!
Not only are these so delicious, but they are super easy to make! My kids love helping me make these, and the best part about them is that they can add whatever toppings they want and make their pizza perfect for them! This pizza is a family favorite and if you want another meal that your kids can help make, then you must try these chicken skewers. They will love helping you mix and match all of the food!
Ingredients to Make Foil French Bread Pizzas
It makes my mouth water just thinking about them. To make these foil french bread pizzas, I use Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil, which helps the pizzas turn out perfectly crispy. See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- French bread: French bread is my favorite because it is just thr right texture and makes the perfect simple and easy pizza crust.
- Pizza sauce: You can use homemade pizza sauce or take this recipe to the next level using my homemade pizza sauce.
- Mozzarella cheese: Mozzarella is the classic cheese used on pizzas because it brings such a great taste!
- Toppings: Pepperoni, mushrooms, tomato, sliced olives, fresh basil.
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil: The foil is my favorite to use because it helps my food cook perfectly without sticking and makes clean-up so easy!
Let’s Make Some Homemade Pizza!
This pizza recipe is quick and easy. It’s a go-to meal at our house, and I absolutely love that the clean-up is so much easier than pizza made from scratch. Keep this recipe on hand for those busy, activity-filled weeknights!
- Slice, add sauce and toppings: Slice the French bread length wise and then into three sections. Spread on pizza sauce. Top with shredded cheese and desired toppings.
- Wrap in foil and freeze: Tear 4 pieces of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil. Place the bread in the center of the foil and wrap in the foil. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven and bake: When ready to bake, preheat oven to 425 degrees. Open up the top of the foil packs and bake for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Why I Love Using Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil is my favorite foil to use! It’s the perfect solution to easy clean-up so that I don’t have to spend any extra time in the kitchen and I can spend more time with my family. I always have Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil on hand to line all of my pans, cover all of my baked recipes and wrap up any leftovers.
- Easy to open packaging: The new package now is easier to open and has a tab that keeps the box fully closed for storing after use. The new color-coded look also makes it easier to find the product in the aisle at your local grocery store!
- Non-Stick: It is made with a non-stick coating on one side (the dull side), so there’s no need to add cooking spray or oil.
- Easy Cleanup: Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil helps food lift right off with no messy cleanup, especially for sticky foods.
- Safe to cook with: It is high quality and safe to use for cooking, making the foil my go-to in the kitchen.
- Made in the USA: Reynolds Wrap® is proudly made in the U.S.A. (Louisville, KY!)
Why Should I Cook This Pizza in Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil?
There are many reasons to cook with foil! It acts as a protective barrier, and it allows your food to cook all the way through without getting burned! It not only makes prepping, cooking, and clean-up so easy, but it helps you get a crisp, outside crust on your pizza without overcooking it.
These foil French bread pizzas are fantastic not only because of their taste but because they are so easy to switch up every time! That means that you can have them more often! Here are a few ideas on how you can switch things up.
- Toppings: Use your very favorites! I have tried chicken, bacon, sausage, peppers, pineapple, ham, onions and fresh garlic.
- Sauce: An easy way to totally switch up the taste is to change the sauce. Try using a BBQ sauce or alfredo sauce and top it with some chicken, bacon and onions. It will feel like an entirely different meal!
How to Store Leftover Foil French Bread Pizzas
If you are lucky enough to have extra, these French bread pizzas are so easy to store. They make a great lunch the next day!
- Refrigerate: Once they have cooled then wrap them in Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil. Place them in an airtight container and put them in your fridge. They will last 3-4 days.
- Reheat: When you are ready to eat your leftovers, take the pizza out of the airtight container and keep them in the foil. Just unwrap them so that the foil isn’t on top (like you did when you first baked them). Place them on a baking sheet and cook them for 15 minutes at 375 degrees or until heated through.
Foil French Bread Pizzas
Slice the French bread lengthwise and then into three sections. Spread on pizza sauce. Top with shredded cheese and desired toppings.
Tear 4 pieces of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil. Place the bread in the center of the foil and wrap it in the foil. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Open up the top of the foil packs and bake for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
The Recipe Critic