- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 3/4 cup fat free evaporated milk
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 7 ounces jar of marshmallow fluff
- 12 ounces good quality semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- Combine first five ingredients, stirring over low heat until blended.
- Bring to a boil over moderate heat being careful not to mistake air bubbles for boiling. (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Boil slowly, stirring constantly for a full 5 minutes. (Also very important!).
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and chocolate until chocolate is melted. Stir in nuts if needed.
- Turn into a 9 x 9 inch pan that has been sprayed with butter flavored cooking spray and cool completely.