- 1 pound of Farfalle pasta by Barilla
- 24 medium fresh basil leaves
- 2 large mozzarella, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tomatoes, halved, seeded and cut in small pieces ½ inch dice (3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Boil a large pot of salted water and cook the pasta according to the package directions. When done drain, place back in the cooking pan and add the butter.
- In a large skillet sauté the tomatoes with the olive oil, 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the basil.
- In a large bowl add the pasta, the tomatoes and mix well. Add the mozzarella and give it a last light folding.
- Serve immediately
Leave a Reply