- 2 large apples, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 belgian endive
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- Toast walnuts in a dry skillet over medium heat for two minutes until fragrant. Set aside and cool.
- Arrange apple slices on one platter, and endive leaves on other platter.
- In a medium bowl combine cooled walnuts, dried cranberries and blue cheese.
- Top endive leaves with 1 tablespoon cheese mix and a drop or two of balsamic dressing.
- Put remaining cheese, nuts and blue cheese in a bowl to serve with apple slices.