- 1/2 eggplants, cut into strips
- – 1 cup bread crumbs
- Italian seasoning mix, salt, paprika, garlic powder (to taste)
- 1/4 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- -Preheat oven to 450F
- -Mix salt, garlic powder, italian seasonings, and paprika in a bowl.
- – In another bowl, mix yogurt & egg together.
- -First place the eggplant strips into egg/yogurt mixture then coat them in flour mixture evenly.
- -Place them in a parchment paper or greased baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes rotating once and until slightly brown.
- – In a food processor, put cucumber (seeded, peeled), yogurt, dill, lemon juice, garlic cloves, salt together until smooth.