- 1 Red Bell Pepper- diced
- 1 Medium Onion- Cut into wedges
- 6 Garlic Cloves, Peeled and smashed
- 1 tsp. Fresh Rosemary- minced
- 1 tsp. Quick Cooking Tapioca
- ½ tsp. Lemon Zest
- ¼ Cup Low Sodium Fat-Free Chicken Broth
- 1 ½Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs (I used 4-and had no left overs)
- 1 14 oz Can Cut Artichoke Hearts- Drained
- 1 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 servings Rigatoni Pasta
- Chop, mince and dice all veggies & spices.
- • Combine bell pepper, onion, garlic, tapioca, rosemary, lemon zest, artichokes, chicken thighs, salt and pepper in crockpot.
- • Pour broth and lemon juice over mixture.
- • Cover and cook on low for 5 hours- You really don’t need to check on this but every once and a while maybe give it a little stir.
- • Once chicken is cooked through, cook pasta.
- • Serve over pasta top with fresh shaved parmesan