- 100 grams cake flour
- 30 grams sugar
- 40 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon water
- 30 grams Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake flour and sugar. Then add the peanut butter and canola oil.
- Form a pasty dough, then separate the dough with your hands to form small crumbs. Add the water and form into a messy dough.
- Add the bittersweet chocolate chips and knead gently with hands. Separate dough into 12 to 14 bite-sized balls. Flatten each piece and bake at 350 degrees F for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!