- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup milk
- confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Organic Butter
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Cut lemons in half, crosswise.
- Place butter in a heavy 10″ oven-proof skillet. Melt butter in oven; when melted, carefully remove skillet from oven.
- In a bowl, combine milk, flour and eggs–mix just enough to blend. Add mixture to hot butter in skillet (swish butter around sides of skillet). Return to oven and bake for 12 minutes or until puffed up.
- Remove puffed Dutch baby from oven to platter. Sprinkle with juice from lemon halves and dust with confectioner's sugar. Cut into serving size pieces and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply