- 200g Durian puree (blend durian to smooth)
- 15g Gelatine powder
- 600ml Fresh milk
- 150g sugar
- 80ml water
- 80g Whipping cream
- Add gelatine to water to soak for 5 minutes.
- Combine fresh milk, whipping cream and sugar in a pot, put under medium heat and stir until sugar dissolved. Bring the liquid mixture to light boil.
- Then add in soaked gelatine into it and stir until gelatine dissolved.
- Lastly add durian puree and mix well, do not boil but keep stirring it for 5-8 minutes at low heat. Strain and pour mixture in cups or moulds.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve.