- 3/4 gram jar Arënkha MSC (see About section above)
- large knob of butter
- 2 tblsp sour cream
- 4 duck eggs
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tblsp water
- An omelette pan with a 15cm (6″) base.
- Make the omelettes one at a time.
- Mix 2 eggs in a bowl with half the water, salt & pepper & beat lightly.
- Melt some butter in pan over moderately high heat.
- Add eggs when it is foaming.
- Leave for a few seconds, then tilt pan & with a fork draw the egg from the edges into the centre so that the liquid egg flows into the space.
- Continue for about 30 seconds until almost all the liquid egg has gone.
- Then roll the omelette rather like a spring roll, tipping it onto a warm dinner plate.
- Using a small sharp knife, make a slit down the centre of the omelette, spoon over some of the sour cream, top with half of the Arënkha MSC, scatter with a little dill and serve immediately.
- Make the 2nd omelette in the same way.