- 1 ½ cups Greek strained yogurt, 2% fat
- 300 gr. (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- ½ tsp. garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Drain yogurt in refrigerator for 8 hours.
- In a food processor, puree peas. Transfer to medium-mesh strainer set over a bowl and using a rubber spatula, force puree through sieve, discarding skins.
- Add parsley, curry powder, coriander, garlic, salt, pepper and yogurt cheese and whisk together thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Nutritional info/tablespoon: about 22 cal, 2g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 2 g fat, 1 g fiber.
Leave a Reply