- 20 grams Raisins, finely chopped (optional)
- 60 grams Cake flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 50 grams Butter, softened
- 50 grams Cream cheese
- 30 grams Icing sugar
- 15 grams Egg white
- Extra icing sugar for coating
- Preheat the oven to 150C/300F. Line two baking trays with paper. Finely chop the raisins. Sift together the flour and baking powder.
- Cream the butter, cream cheese and icing sugar until well blended. Add in egg white and beat until combined. Add in chopped raisins. Mix in the flour mixture.
- Shape teaspoonfuls of the dough into balls and place them 2cm apart on the prepared trays. Bake for 30 minutes. Then turn the oven off and leave the cookies in for 20 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack. Coat the cookies with extra icing sugar.