- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon Canola oil
- 8 ounces box of corn muffin mix
- 1 cup dried chopped cranberries
- 3 eggs
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2/3 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 8 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, muffin mix, sugar, cranberries, walnuts, lemon zest and both chocolates together.
- Make a well in the center and add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in with a fork, then add lemon juice to form a stiff dough.
- Using well floured hands, knead dough until consistency is uniform.
- Form a 12″ x 4″ log of dough, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and let cool on baking rack for about 10 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, gently slice the log in thin slices (roughly 3/4″ wide). Return slices to parchment lined pan and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Cool and add chocolate drizzle (melted in a double boiler)
Leave a Reply