- 12 slices bacon
- 6 chorizo links
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 12 mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pound pasta
- 1 cup peas
- Put the pasta in a pan and then boil the kettle
- While the kettle is boiling chuck the Chorizo and bacon in a frying pan with the oil on a high heat.
- Put the boiling water from the kettle in the pan of pasta and add salt, pepper and a dash of olive oil. Simmer until done.
- Once the bacon looks like it is about to get crispy add the mushrooms and the garlic. Keep turning at this point to make sure the bacon doesn't burn.
- Just before you drain the past throw the peas in the frying pan with the bacon and turn the heat down to low.
- Drain the pasta and then add the pasta to the frying pan and coat it in the lovely orangey/red oil from the chorizo.
- Serve with some freshly ground pepper.