- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup lowfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 Tbs blueberries
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup golden raspberries (about 6-8)
- 1/4 cup blackberries (about 4-5)
- Mix the oats, yogurt, milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, and honey together in a small bowl. Pour the contents into an airtight container, and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, pour the overnight oats in a bowl and top with the berries.