- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can rotel tomatoes, w/ liquid
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 inches chipotle peppers adobo sauce, finely minced (I have no idea what smoking does t
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes, w/ liquid
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1/2 jar roasted red peppers, diced (no liquid)
- salt to taste
- 2 large, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, and diced
- Throw it all in the crock pot and let her cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8. Easy peasy.
- Like taco or tortilla soup or chili, you can certainly serve this with sour cream and cheddar or pepper jack cheese. As described here, sour cream was definitely necessary to cool down the heat of this soup.
Leave a Reply