- 1 1/2 cups (340gr, 12oz) chicken stock
- 1 slice bacon (8gr, 0.3oz cooked) , fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh snipped tarragon
- 4 cups (144gr, 5oz) shredded lettuce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small potato (85gr, 3oz), chopped
- 1 medium shallot (45gr, 1.6oz), chopped
- 4 teaspoons plain yogurt or sour cream
- Heat oil in saucepan and sauté shallot for 2 minutes.
- Add potato and stock, bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in the lettuce and tarragon.
- When lettuce has wilted (almost immediately) remove from heat and purée in a blender. Refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve, ladle into bowls, spoon 2 tsp of yogurt onto each serving, sprinkle with bacon and basil.
Leave a Reply