Cold, creamy, delicious and refreshing cherry and banana smoothie made with coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana, sliced (2/3 cup frozen slices)
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup almond or hemp milk, or more as needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Add a bit more almond or hemp milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Tip: To freeze bananas for smoothies, peel the banana and cut into slices. Place the slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze. Once frozen, transfer to a freezer-friendly container or freezer bag. The bananas will freeze well for up to 4 to 6 months.