- 1 package Cheese Tortellini by Buitoni
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Dash grated nutmeg
- ½ freshly grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ cup whipping cream
- In a large pot of salted water cook the tortellini according to the package directions.
- Drain the tortellini and return them to the pot. Fold in the butter until melted. Add the Parmiggiano and the heavy cream. Stir until the cream and the cream are absorbed. Add a dash of nutmeg and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve hot.