- 1 package (5.3oz) Chavrie goat cheese
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Walnut pieces
- 1 teaspoon Chopped mint
- Place dried cranberries in a food processor and chop very quickly in pulse mode.
- Add chopped walnuts and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Place chopped dried cranberries, walnuts and mint in a plastic bag and shake until well mixed.
- Pour mixture onto a sheet tray.
- Remove Chavrie® from package while maintaining pyramid shape (see package for details) and gently press in each side in mixture until well coated.
- Serve on cheese board with crackers or rustic bread.
- Replace dried cranberries with dried cherries, raisins or golden raisins.
- Replace walnuts with almonds, hazelnuts pine nuts.