- Carrots, 1.5
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- Chicken thighs/breast, 250g-300g
- tablespoon Cornflour, 1
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 tablespoon Oil
- tablespoon Oyster sauce, 1
- tablespoon Chinese rice wine, 1
- 3/4 cup water
- White pepper, a dash
- Cut chicken into strips and slice carrots and celery.
- Marinate chicken with chinese rice wine, oyster sauce, white pepper and cornflour.
- Heat a pan/wok with some oil, put in the marinated chicken and fry for a few minutes until it’s half cooked. Set aside.
- Heat up another pan/wok with some oil. Put in chopped garlic and cook until fragrant and not brown.
- Add in carrots and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes. Add in celery. Cook until both celery and carrots almost soft. Put in the chicken and give it a good stir.
- Stir-fry for another few minutes until chicken is cooked through. Add in some water to make some sauce. Serve with rice.