- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Heat a nonstick sauce pan over medium flame.
- Add cranberries, brown sugar and vanilla extract to the pan.
- Mix, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes till the cranberries are soft and mash it with a spoon.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool for a while.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl whip the eggs and mix in the milk.
- Add the cranberries mix to the egg and milk. Beat thoroughly.
- Pour the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Let it stand for 2 minutes.
- In the meantime heat the griddle or fry pan over medium flame and grease it with cooking spray or oil of your choice.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter into the pan and shape it round.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown. The pancake would rise a bit.
- Flip to the other side and cook again for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat the same process for all the pancakes.
- Drizzle sweetener of your choice and top it with cream if desired and serve warm.
Leave a Reply