- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with paper cupcake liners.
- Cream the butter with the brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the vanilla, eggs and condensed milk. Mix until well combined.
- Add coconut and mix well by hand with a spatula until well combined.
- Spoon into mini muffin cups and fill each cup ¾ full. Smooth the tops of the batter so tops are flat.
- Bake for approx. 15 – 20 minutes until they are light golden brown. Do not overcook. Note, if your oven tends to bake hotter, bake at 325 degrees so they don’t brown too quickly.
Leave a Reply