- 200 grams broccoli and/or cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 150 milliliters double cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Steam the broccoli and cauliflower, until just cooked. Once done, arrange in an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Heat the butter in a small saucepan, and add the cream. Stir the cream continuously, so that it does not catch. Keep stirring, until the cream starts to thicken.
- Add the parmesan to the cream sauce, and continue stirring.
- Once the sauce has thickened a bit more, pour it over the broccoli.
- Top with the cheddar cheese and some freshly ground salt and black pepper.
- Bake in oven for approximately 15 minutes, until cheese is golden.