- 1 pkg puff pastry (2 sheets)
- 1- 6 oz brie log, cut into 24 even slices
- 9 oz dried figs, sliced thin
- 1 apple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- Oven at 375 degrees.
- Lets make the fabulous fig jam! Into a small saucepan, over low heat, add in the figs, apple juice, sugar and lemon juice. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the figs are softened and the mixture has thickened a bit.
- Using either an immersion blender of food processor, puree the jam until the large pieces of fig are broken down and the jam is relatively smooth but the seeds still visible. Allow the jam to cool.
- Unroll the two sheets of puff pastry out on a piece of parchment and cut into 12 even squares. Place a piece of brie and a small spoonful of the fig jam to the center of each square.
- Fold each corner to the center, don't worry about them all looking exactly the same. Be sure to pinch the edges closed.
- Place the bundles onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for approx 15-18 minutes or until golden.