- 6 cups cooked rice
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- pepper to taste
- 2 pounds pork meat
- 1 1/2 pounds pork liver
- 5 teaspoons salt
- Sausage casings, soaked in cold water
- Cook pork meat, liver and seasonings in water (to cover) until meat falls apart; remove meat and reserve some broth.
- Grind meat, onion, green onions and parsley (reserving about 1/2 cup each of green onion tops and parsley).
- Mix ground meat mixture with the 1/2 cups of green onion tops and parsley, rice and enough broth to make a moist dressing.
- Stuff dressing into casing, using a sausage stuffer.