- 2/3 cup Blueberry pie filling
- 16 ounces Fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 Egg whites, whipped
- 1 1/2 cups Low-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- To me, this low-fat version tastes as good as the regular version. Enjoy:-)
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 9″ pie pan with cooking spray and flour; set aside. To prepare crust, combine graham cracker crumbs and oil in a small mixing bowl. Press into prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes. To prepare filling, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg whites. Spread over baked crust. Spoon blueberry pie filling on top; cutting through both layers with a knife several times for the swirled effect. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serving Ideas : Serve with remaining blueberry pie filling.
Leave a Reply