- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees. Lightly grease a standard 12-muffin tin and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, salt and coconut.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin pan with each tin about 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.