- 400 grams of tender biscuits (petit beurre)
- 1 tablespoon Butter, 2 Tbsp Strawberry Jam to
- 250 ml of coffee
- 4 tablespoons corn starch (60 grams)
- 4 eggs
- 500 ml milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 180 gr sugar
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 300 ml whipping cream
- Separate egg whites from yolks and whip Them with a pinch of salt until stiff, THEN Them chilled cream until we make the filing.
- Put Them yolks in bowl and mix with 150 ml milk and cornstarch until cornstarch dissolves well.
- In a saucepan put the rest of the milk, mixed with sugar, and put on low heat to heat it.
- When is hot, pour over the egg yolks in a thin continuous stirring (be careful not to Curdle the eggs). Pour back into the saucepan and put it back on heat stirring until Makes bubbles and begins to thicken. Put the saucepan aside and add in butter and whipped egg whites, using a whisk. Put back on heat and simmer 2 minutes stirring so it does not stick.
- Make a coffee and let it cool. Slightly sweeten with sugar as desired.
- Prepare a square plate to align biscuits.
- Soak coffee each biscuit in one second (I used petit beurre biscuits Because They absorb the liquid very fast) and align Them on the plate.
- After I put a row of crackers, pour a third of the cream THEN put Another layer of biscuits and so on until you finish creating. I had four layers of cream crackers and 3 filing, the top layer must be crackers.
- Whip cream with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and garnish the cake with it, THEN cocoa powder on top and put Some cherries in syrup.
- It is incredibly good, the coffee flavored biscuits are soft and feels very easy. It is a kind of Tiramisu with biscuits :-). A special dessert, easy and delicious!
- Bon appetite!