- 3 tablespoons oats
- 3 walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 teaspoons runny honey
- 200 milliliters runny yoghurt, preferably organic
- 1 small apple, or ½ big one, grated
- 100 grams fresh berries, such as raspberries or blueberries
- Put the oats, walnuts, raisins and spices in a bowl and mix. Stir in the yoghurt and let it rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, grate the apple and assemble your other ingredients. Make some coffee or tea, make sure you conquer at least one part of the newspaper, and get the table ready for your ‘petit déjeuner’.
- Mix most of the grated apple and the honey into the oats mixture. If it’s too thick, add more yoghurt. If it’s too thin, add more oats. I like mine quite runny, but that’s of course up to you.
- Add the muesli into a clean small bowl, top with the berries and the leftover apple and serve yourself!