- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter melted
- 1 clove garlic crushed with a little salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 corn cobs, husks removed
- Combine the butter, garlic, honey, and spices in a small saucepan and cook over a gentle heat.
- Brush corn with the flavored butter and cook on the barbecue or under the grill turning regularly until golden.
- Baste continually during the cooking process.