- 1 14 oz. pack Paneer
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 5/8 tsp salt
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 ½ tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare a cookie sheet with a parchment paper and lightly grease it with cooking spray.
- Cut Paneer into slightly thick triangles and keep it aside.
- In a bowl combine rest of the ingredients.
- Add Paneer to the pumpkin mix and mix gently.
- Let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the Paneer pieces to the prepared cookie sheet and put it in the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake it for 30 minutes.
- Take it out, garnish with some cilantro and serve hot.