- 1 tablespoon Apricot Preserve
- 2 bunches of Baby Spinach – cut hard stems off
- 1 quart of Button Mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chili paste
- 1/2 cup dried Apricots -sliced
- 1 box of Fettuccini
- 5 cloves garlic – crushed & chopped
- 3/4 cup cup olive oil+ ¼ olive oil
- Romano Cheese for garnish
- 1/2 cup walnuts –chopped
- 4 cups water
- In a large heated frying pan combine olive oil and garlic and let the garlic sauté on a low flame, until it gets a little golden on the edges.
- Add the mushrooms to the garlic and oil and let them sauté on a low flame, until they are golden.
- Add the spinach to the mushrooms, garlic and oil and cook the spinach down. Do Not! Overcook the spinach.
- Add the Apricots and the nuts to the spinach, toss and remove from the heat.
- Prepare the Fettuccini as directed on the box and add to the spinach.
- Prepare the dressing to drizzle over the completed dish and toss.
Leave a Reply