- 1 package (8 oz.) Alouette Baby Brie Cheese, cut into 24 wedges
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 4 smalls red potatoes (about 2 inches each)
- 1/4 cup julienne-cut sundried tomatoes and herbs in oil, well dr
- Heat oven to broil.
- Cut small slice off ends of each potato. Cut each potato into 6 slices, about ¼ inch thick.
- Place on broiler pan. Brush with olive oil.
- Broil 4 inches from heat 6 to 7 minutes or until well browned; turn.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and turn oven off. Top each slice with a wedge of Alouette Baby Brie and 1 or 2 strips of sundried tomato.
- Put back into warm oven (without turning it on) for another 5 minutes allowing cheese to soften.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with rosemary and serve.
Leave a Reply