- 460 grams All purpose flour
- 1 Avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 200 grams Butter (room temperature)
- 250 grams Cream cheese
- 260 grams Icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Poppy seeds (not available here)
- Line 2-3 baking trays with paper. Cream butter, mashed avocado, cream cheese and sugar together. Add lemon juice and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add in flour, baking soda and mix until incorporated. Fill your piping bag fitted with a star tip half full with cookie batter and pipe out cookies onto the prepared trays.
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cookies are lightly golden. Transfer them on the wire rack to cool and store in an airtight container.