- High quality crusty sourdough bread, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Fresh garlic, minced or pressed (about 2 cloves per slice of bread)
- Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped (about 4-5 olives per slice of bread)
- Marinated artichoke hearts, drained* (about 2-3 artichoke hearts per slice of br
- teaspoon Olive oil (regular or extra-virgin), about 2 per slice of bread
- teaspoon Dried rosemary leaf, about ½ to 1 per slice
- Sea salt (a light sprinkle per slice of bread)
- tablespoon Marinated sun-dried tomatoes, julienne cut and drained* (1-2 per slice of bread)
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- For each slice of bread, spread the garlic evenly over the top with a knife. Arrange the olives, artichokes, and sun-dried tomatoes on top of the garlic. Sprinkle evenly with the dried rosemary. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for about 10-20 minutes, or until the bread and toppings are lightly browned. Be careful not to overcook or the rosemary will become bitter.
- Serve immediately.