These frozen pizza rolls are cooked to perfection in the air fryer. My kids love them! They take less than 10 minutes and make the perfect lunch or after-school snack.
Cooking snacks up in the air fryer is one of my favorite ways to cook food! Try out these corn dogs, these delicious French fries, or even these quick and easy chicken nuggets!
Why Should I use an Air Fryer to Cook Pizza Rolls?
If you haven’t jumped on the air fryer bandwagon yet, then it’s time. An air fryer is not only a super-easy way to cook up food, but it’s the absolute BEST for snacks, leftovers, and all things frozen. It takes it from soggy and tolerable to crispy and fresh. These pizza rolls are no exception. When you pop these in the air fryer, and they come out tasting homemade, then you will be hooked!
These pizza rolls take less than 10 minutes to cook in the air fryer. All you have to do is pop them in and wait! They make the best after-school snack, and the best part about them is that my kids can do this all themselves! These taste so much better cooked like this than in the microwave. Get yourself an air fryer, and you will never have limp leftovers again!
What Do I Need to Make Air Fryer Pizza Rolls?
The amounts you need are on the recipe card at the bottom of the post. Besides needing an air fryer, you only need three things to cook these up… Does it get much easier than that?
- Olive oil spray: You can use an olive oil spray or rub some olive oil on the basket of the air fryer to keep things from sticking.
- Frozen pizza rolls: No need to thaw these, take them straight from frozen and put them in the air fryer.
- Marinara sauce: This is optional if you want something to dip the pizza rolls into.
Let’s Use That Air Fryer!
If you have 10 minutes and your kids eat snacks after school, then these air fryer pizza rolls are perfect for you! Try them out, and you will be hooked!
- Add oil to basket: Spray the basket of your air fryer with olive oil spray and then put the frozen pizza rolls in a single layer in the bottom.
- Cook: Cook at 390 degrees for 7 minutes or until cooked throughout.
Quick Air Fryer Tips
Cooking up these pizza rolls in the air fryer is a breeze. I’ve answered a few FAQs about using an air fryer that will help you out!
- Do I have to thaw my food? Nope! Take your frozen pizza rolls straight from your freezer to your air fryer. No need to take the time to thaw anything!
- Do I preheat my air fryer? Yes! Taking the time to let your air fryer get up to temperature before you put the food in will help everything cook for the right amount of time. Just set your air fryer to the temperature that you are cooking your food. Then, set the timer for about 3 minutes and start it. After a couple of minutes, your air fryer should be heated up and ready to go. Put your pizza rolls in a cook away!
- Can I stack my food in the air fryer? No! When you are adding food to your air fryer basket, you don’t want it to be overcrowded. Do one layer at a time. When you stack your food, it doesn’t cook evenly and some will end up soggy. It’s better to do more batches with less in them to get them to turn out nice and crispy.
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Olive oil spray
- 1 package frozen pizza rolls
- Marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
Spray the basket of your air fryer with olive oil spray. Put the frozen pizza rolls in a single layer at the bottom.
Cook at 390 degrees for 7 minutes or until cooked throughout.
The Recipe Critic
Leave a Reply