This Oreo pie crust is simple and delicious and it only takes 10 minutes to make! The chocolatey taste of Oreo’s mixed with a creamy pie filling will make any pie taste SO GOOD!
Simple and Easy Oreo Pie Crust
Calling all Oreo and chocolate lovers! If you love Oreo’s then you are going to LOVE this Oreo pie crust! It is such a fun way to mix up your traditional pies. Plus, it’s so easy and anyone can make it! This crust is made up of crunchy Oreos and their fulling, butter, and a pinch of salt. YOu bake it for a few minutes and it comes out perfectly crunchy and ready to have any delicious and creamy filling added to it!
I love this crust not only because it’s simple but you can easily switch it up by changing out your flavor of Oreos! I especially love using the mint Oreos. And the vanilla. And the peppermint at Christmas time. Apparently, I love them all! If you love any sort of dessert with Oreos (and who doesn’t??) then go ahead and try these White Chocolate Oreo Cookies, these No-Bake Oreo Balls, or even this unique Golden Oreo Ice Cream! Try them all. Your family will have a hard time choosing which one they love the best!
Ingredients in Oreo Pie Crust
It’s going to be hard to believe but this recipe is so easy that it only needs three ingredients. It doesn’t get much simpler than that! See the recipe card below for a list of exact ingredient measurements.
- Oreo Cookies: You can change this pie crust up by using any flavor of Oreos that you love!
- Butter: I use unsalted butter in this recipe. Make sure it is melted all the way!
- Salt: You just need a tiny bit of salt for this recipe!
Let’s Bake a Pie Crust!
This recipe only takes about 10 minutes to make! So let’s get those Oreos and start baking!
- Preheat: Preheat oven to 350°
- Pulse and mix: Pulse the oreos in a food processor until the cookies have become a fine crumb. Pour in the melted butter and pinch of salt and blend until combined.
- Press the crust: Pour your crumb mixture into a 9 inch or 10 inch pie pan and press evenly into the bottom of the pan and up the sides of the pan. You can use the bottom of a flat glass or a flat measuring cup to really press it in well and get a nice, even crust.
- Bake: Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and add filling: Allow to cool completely before adding your chosen pie filling.
Varitations and Fillings
The beauty of this tried and true Oreo pie crust is how many things that you can make with it! Not only can you make the crust taste different every time but you can switch out the filling! Then you can make this ALL the time and never get sick of it. Here are some ideas on how you can change things up!
- Type of Oreos: An easy way to make this taste completely different is to just change up your flavor of Oreos! Make it seasonal by using peppermint ones or, make it a different color by using the vanilla ones. There are SO many options, you can’t go wrong!
- Filling: An Oreo pie crust typically has a cream filling added to it. Depending on what you like then you can change this up as well! Try using this crust with No Bake S’mores Pie, No Bake Banana Caramel Pecan Pie or this No Bake Snickers Bar Pie. Its such a great way to get creative and make it your own!
- Toppings: Another simple way to make this pie different is to change out the toppings. Try crumbled oreos (or full oreos!). sprinkles, gummy worms, mini chocolate chips, nuts or whipped cream!
Bake Ahead of Time
I know that this Oreo pie crust is already easy but there is a way to make it even more convenient! Make this ahead of time and then all that you will have to do is fill it and serve it!
- Refrigerate: If you’re using it within a day or two then after you have baked it and it has cooled, cover it with aluminum foil and store it in you fridge for 1-2 days.
- Freezer: If you want to bake it ahead and use it down the road you can! After you have baked it and let it cool, then wrap it in plastic wrap and cover it with aluminum foil. It will last 1-2 months in your freezer! When you are ready to use it, put it in your fridge to thaw.
10 Minute Oreo Pie Crust
- 28 regular Oreo Cookies
- 6 tablespoons Unsalted Butter Melted
- 1 Pinch Salt
Preheat oven to 350°
Pulse the Oreos in a food processor until the cookies have become a fine crumb. Pour in the melted butter and pinch of salt and blend until combined.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Allow cooling completely before adding your chosen pie filling.
The Recipe Critic